WHAT PANACHE IS LOOKING FOR
We are looking for dynamic professionals who want to explore a steep learning curve to accelerated responsibility and success, while enjoying the journey and making it a fun experience for those they work with. If you are excited by what you've read above about us, and if you are an achiever with passion, energy, integrity and a mission to excel, this is the place for you. JOIN US!
If you wish to apply for any of the open position, please send your resume to email@example.com also mention the position you wish to apply in the subject line.
Regional Sales Consultants
About the role
An opportunity is available for a highly motivated and energetic “Regional Sales Consultant". You will have a passion for in-home designer wear sales.
Primary Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for the sale of Panache’s range of Custom Made designer wear. This will entail providing customer in home advice and service on designer requirements, utilizing an extensive range of fabrics and products that are available for demonstration and influence and drive explosive sales growth.
- Providing extensive product information and advice to customers on product suitability
- Visit customer’s showrooms and studios, providing accurate measuring/quoting on customer’s designer wear requirements
- You have the ability to directly influence store and region success by playing a major role in building the Custom Made designer wear business.
- Add value to the business by building strong customer relations.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Strong background in sales, preferably with Designer wear
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a high achiever
- Strong customer and team focus
- Good understanding of retail environment
- Focused on exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work without supervision
- Computer skills
In return Panache can offer you
- Base salary with generous commission scheme
- Fully maintained company mobile phone.
- Flexible working hours
- Be a part of a fast growing successful area of the business
- Ongoing training and support
- Genuine progression opportunity and secure employment within an International company
- Professional team oriented culture
Bring your savvy sales skills and work for a true retail leader. Don’t delay! APPLY NOW!
The catalog department provides the written and visual content for all products uploaded on our portals. Content Writers are required to provide original descriptions for every product and give style advice.Responsibilities
- Write/proof read/edit website product descriptions – identify the attributes of the product and write with a clear understanding of the target audience with the right tone of voice
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted content for the promotion and sale of products online
- Work with various internal and external teams to get hold of the correct product information
- Write/proof read/edit our blogs and articles on target basis
- 2-4 years of content writing experience online or offline. Fashion background preferred. Expert writing skills, editing and proof reading abilities
- Ability to write terse, attention grabbing and professional copy that puts the message across
- Creative bent of mind with strong visualization and idea generation skills
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Aggressive and willing to work in a startup
BA/MA English Literature, journalism or related or BA/MA Fashion Design, Fashion CommunicationYour career
There is plenty of room to develop your writing skills in this role, and space to progress into an editor position. Regular writing workshops and training on new categories and products ensure writers are constantly upgrading their abilities.
Fashion/clothing designers design clothes, accessories and shoes. Some design expensive one-off pieces. Others work in a team creating a whole range of mass-produced fashions, or specialise in particular areas such as Indian Bridal wear.
The responsibilities of a designer may include:
- producing concepts
- making sketches by hand and on the computer
- developing patterns
- overseeing production
- analysing trends in fabrics, colours and shapes.
Designers normally work from 10am to 7pm, but they may work longer hours when preparing samples for buyers or collections for fashion shows. Fashion designers usually work in a studio or small workshop. They may attend fashion shows, prediction fairs and exhibitions, as well as visit clients. Travel is often required.
Fashion/clothing designers need:
- to be creative
- an eye for colour, texture and pattern
- the ability to visualise things in three dimensions
- technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
- to enjoy following trends in fashion and clothing.