Posted on September 20 2018
If we talk about ethnic wear, then lehenga comes first in mind. Indian lehenga is the most preferred outfits in the traditional events. It comes with choli and dupatta, they highlight the Indian culture. If you are deciding to choose the best one, there are few tips which will definitely help you to find the best one lehenga for special day.
- Types of fabrics: Due to fashionable trend, lehenga comes in various fabrics like silk, georgette, net, satin silk, velvet and much more. But the silk and satin are the most highly preferable for Indian weddings. Chiffon and georgette gives a soft and personal feel. The cholis looks unique due to classic royal embroidery which gives you royal look. On the other hand, dupattas comes in light weight fabrics. Now a days, ghagras are high in demand.
- Types of motif: Each and every locale of the sub-continent has a past in regard of themes. Floral embroidery is mostly common form used though it differs in terms of patterns, size, thread work. The designs are likewise inspired by the rich legacy and culture where new and most recent ones utilized with sorts of straight or spotted mixes. The themes are hand-crafted in the vast majority of the spots, however machine work has turned out to be prevalent because of ascend sought after.
- Types of embellishments: Mostly lehengas comes in printed pattern or having simple embellishments. They are designed with jewels, beas, shells or pre-designed patterns of metals for elegance.
- Different types of designs: What type of design bridal want is also the crucial thing to remember before making the lehenga. Every woman has different need for lehenga. Now a days, lehengas comes in various shapes and designs. But it’s depends on that what type of body shape you have. Then decide which lehenga will best suit you. For over- weight woman, round shape lehenga is best.
- Colors: Color is another vital component for picking lehengas. During the weddings, women like to sport red, pink, red and orange to look ostentatious and shrewd. For broadly useful, hues like green, blue, yellow or purple are common.Nowadays, an interesting and classy look to ghagra has at least two hues.
- Type of Occasion: The celebrations are never celebrated without Indian lehengas in various parts of the area. Red is regularly worn amid religious celebrations, weddings and commemorations. For different events or family occasions, ladies pick ghagras as per the taste and loving of the individual.
So these are some tips which will help you to choose the best lehenga for your special day. If you want to know more then don’t forget to visit at Panache Haute Couture blog.